Recent Blog Posts
May 22, 2012
Last week we changed the license of LibHTP from the Apache Software License version 2 (ASLv2) to a BSD 3-clause. We did this to work...
February 21, 2012
Brian reminds me that Ohloh tracks our development progress, so if you're interested you can have a look (there are two projects, tracking IronBee and...
We are looking for early adopters and those who wish to participate in shaping the project:
- Developers to work on the IronBee core and on the security modules
- Application defenders to tell us what they need and to provide feedback on our proposed solutions (e.g., configuration language, signature language)
- Application security researchers to exchange attack information, write signatures and rules, and design new detection and protection techniques
- Web server and proxy developers to help us make IronBee work in their environments
- Distribution maintainers to package IronBee to run on their systems
- Infrastructure and cloud providers to help make IronBee effective for embedding into their infrastructures.
- IronBee - universal web application security sensor intended for real-time monitoring and defense
- LibHTP - security-aware library for the parsing of HTTP and related content
The IronBee Whitepaper goes into detail
about quest for a universal web application
firewall engine, which can be used for protection and application
We invite you to join us in shaping the IronBee project:
Our development infrastructure is provided by GitHub and SourceForge:
- Sam Baskinger
- Craig Forbes
- Nick Kew
- Nick LeRoy
- Brian Rectanus